I have so many blessings that I often forget just how blessed I truly am!
1. The Lord God, Jesus Christ loves me!
2. The Lord God, Jesus Christ willingly gave His life so I could have everlasting life.
3. I am a part of a loving family. My parents have not divorced. My family is there for me and I for them.
4. I have wonderful friends. Friends that pray for me. Friends that listen. Friends that truly care about me. Friends that love me for who I am, worts and all!
5. I can read. I can comprehend. I have a library card. I can check-out books online. I can go to bookstores.
6. I am healthy. I have a variety of good food to eat. I have clean water to drink. I can walk. I can see. I can hear. I can feel. My nose can differentiate a variety of scents.
7. I can communicate. I can talk. I can write. I can listen. I have internet access. I have electricity. I have AC and an attic fan in the summer and electric and wood heat in the winter.
8. I can thread a needle. I can cook healthy, delish, budget-friendly meals. I can bake. I have a car to drive. I have computers and a phone to type with. I can shoot. I can memorize. I have indoor bathrooms to clean!
9. I can worship without fear of reprisal. I have a copy of the Scripture in my own language. I have a plethora of Bibles. I can learn and ask questions. I have Biblical principles and the promise of wisdom on which to base my decisions.
10. I live in AMERICA! I have inalienable rights given by God and protected by the state: life, liberty, pursuit of happiness.... I have a voice in my government. I can vote. I live in a federal republic. The Constitution of the United States is in part based on Biblical principles.
And the list goes on and on...
How blessed I truly am!
"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, the God of our salvation!" ~Psalm 68.19
"The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord." ~Job 1.21
"Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits!" ~Psalm 103.1-2
No comments:
Post a Comment