Friday, January 14, 2011

365 Fridays

Thanks for taking the time to read my first post for Project 365 Fridays Blog Hop.  Sonya over at Becoming A Strong Woman of God, is encouraging her readers to take a photo ever day and post them on Fridays. This is to help make 2011 come to life.  What a creative idea!  Since I love using my camera (some in my family have named me Aunt Shutterbug), this was one weekly blog activity I wanted to join. 

Here are just a few highlights of being in Chicago this past week.  The digital screen on my camera is black until after the picture is taken.  Hmm...I wonder what has happened, but these photos were okay.  How did we do it with just film? How thankful I am for technology!

Here is my week in review.  Starting from today and looking back...

The pictures from graduation arrived. Note to anyone who plans to be hooded and has long hair, don't forget to pull it out after the hood is placed over your head.  In all honesty, I was so nervous to walk across the stage, I was praying that I would not trip and remember to stop and shake hands with the right people.  God did graciously answer that prayer.

  I flew home.  It was wonderful to visit with Kristen and her family!

  Kristen took me to Norma's Coffee Shop and treated me to a cinnamon roll latte.  Yummy goodness in a cup! It was a special treat just to sit chit-chat.  I'm blessed to have wonderful sisters.

 It snowed!  Kenzie and I had a blast playing out in the snow after she did her homework.  We made snow angels, had a few snowball fights, and twirled in the snow.

Kenzie and I had a date at Starbucks!   

Brandon and I had lots of fun being goofy while Mom and Dad took a nap.


All five of us went to McDonalds to celebrate the successful surgery.

Brandon, Kristen, and I all enjoyed a morning cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Brandon was such a gentleman and rolled the suitcase up to the door for me!  He is a gallant fellow!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie thanks for linking up and sharing your pictures!! I feel like I was apart of your week!! Awesome job!!! Have a blessed Saturday!!! Hugs in his love, Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You caught that snowball perfectly! Disintegrating in midair...

    ReplyDelete