Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekly Blessings

It was another fun, crazy week.  The snow was beautiful. This was a week of letting go!


"What a beautiful day in the neighborhood!"  This is what my part of the world looked like Tuesday afternoon. 

Our Knight on his noble steed...err...lawnmower.  Thank you Mr. S. for scooping Betty's, Clarie's, and our driveway!  You made our job so much easier.  What a blessing you are to our "nutty" neighborhood!

Later that night, I had fun walking in snow all most up to my knees!  It was too cold to play for long, but I had fun taking some pictures. Have you ever listened to it snow? There is an eiry silence that to me is so calming and peaceful.  Of course, it would not be an official snow, unless I caught one snowflake with my tongue.
The back door did not want to shut! 


Finally, on Thursday, Gertrude Amelia (my car) and I ventured out to return videos that were a few days over due. Late fees or a deductable...that was a no brainer!  Everywhere there were piles of snow.  This was my favorite shot.  Starbucks choose today of all days to replace several windows; however, since I was paying a pretty fine on movies, stopping by St. Arbucks to inquire about the remodeling project would have been a temptation. 





This week I am thankful for...
wood that is stacked, cut, and ready to burn.
catching up with an old friend at the bank.
a warm home and food to eat.
extra time to work.
the internet
books.
friends that called, facebooked, and emailed.
Kristen, my best friend.  Happy Birthday, Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment