- God has been giving me many substituting jobs. Not only have I been a classroom almost daily for weeks, I also have dates booked in advance!
- God has used the ladies Bible study at church to help me grow and understand.
- I've found many wonderful books at the library! Not writing papers for graduate school does leave me with some extra time to fill.
- I found out that I only need to take each Praxis to add Middle School Math, Middle School C.A., Middle School Science, Library Media Specialist, and Gifted & Talented to add it to my MO teacher's license.
- I've found several schools that have openings for which I can apply.
- I've learned some difficult lessons.
- My car has four new tires.
- Dad is out of the hospital and doing better. :)
- Not only have I had fun couponing, but I'm making a new friend with one of the Walgreen's employees. I hope to share the gospel with her.
- I've had so many reasons to smile!
"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer." ~Psalm 19.14
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Thankful Thursday
It's been a few weeks since I took time to blog about my weekly blessings. There have been many!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment