Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in the hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ~Romans 15.13
There was a new library book on Mom and Dad's chair. When I flipped it open, the above verse seemed to jump off the page. While I do not believe in lucky-dipping, I do believe that God ordains our moments. He knew that I would need some extra encouragement just then, so He allowed me to flip to that page where Piper had written that verse. Joy and peace what wonderful gifts He gives! I hope you too find joy and peace in your life.
I wrote this post a while back, thinking that I would add a bit more later to it. However, I was surprised to see that it posted with today's date rather than the 10-20 I was expecting from the preview. During this season and the rest of the year, I hope you find the peace and joy He gives.
I wrote this post a while back, thinking that I would add a bit more later to it. However, I was surprised to see that it posted with today's date rather than the 10-20 I was expecting from the preview. During this season and the rest of the year, I hope you find the peace and joy He gives.
No comments:
Post a Comment