
Driving home from school, I was debating who to call. When I was back in cell range and out of the "hills"...I love taking the "country" short-cut throught the city when I substitute teach at a certain elementary school...I noticed that my sis had called. Kristen informed me that Starbucks was having a buy one get one free sale today only on their Christmas Blend. Since that was one of Mom's favorite blends, I did turn around at the next exit and drove to my Starbucks. Sitting in the turn lane on Barry, I suddenly wondered if I would be making another U-turn. The store had been closed for rennovations for several weeks. Thankfully, it was open! Wow, what a beautiful interior! I can't wait to take my laptop and/or a good book and soak in a little coffee house atmosphere. Thanks for the "coffee points," Sis!

Tonight at dinner, I told Kathryn that we needed to go to Starbucks; she must see the new interior. Hey, any reason is a good reason to go to Starbucks. It turned into being a family night--even better. However, Dad and Grandmother enjoyed ice cream from the local establishment next door.
Frequenting Starbucks is an unusual treat. Dad drive to Barry Road to take the family out for dessert, that is rare indeed. Just another afternoon drive home turned into an unexpected sequence of events. Looking for the good, doesn't diminish the wrong, but rather it sets my focus for what I want to find.
Why is it Biblical for the guy to make (or buy) the coffee?
The Bible titles one of its books--Hebrews!
I love all the pictures!!! I just wish that my family could have been there also!! And mircles realy do happen Dad is in a starbucks!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete