Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sermons

Okay, I am all the time writing down an address to visit later. Or someone recommends a radio program to listen too, but I forget when I do have time. So instead of continuing the paper/pencil method of keeping track, I thought I use my blog to store the links. If you have suggestions of sermons that have steam rolled over your toes or helped you onward and upward, please mention the link.
Poetry Pain and the Power to See Why Words Matter
By John Piper. © Desiring God. Website: desiringGod.org

When I hear or think of "John Piper" the first word that comes to mind is "deep"!  This sermon is the result of a question about poetry and should it matter. Piper shows us from Scripture why this form of writing does matter and how it should apply to one's life.  Listen, it is worth every second you will spend.  If you are a Language Arts teacher, it will make you heart smile! 

God's Pattern for Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment