I've been enjoying reading some blog posts and wanted to share them. Okay, I have not posted for a while and thought I could share my fun and make it into a post for anyone else that might read this. Most of my girlfriends are blessed to hold two wonderful titles: Honey and Mommy. Even if it is just a dream and desire in my life, I still love reading about their lives and issues they face. The following are just a smattering of various thoughts. May you find encouragement, hope, and strength!
Are You Losing Your Real Treasure Thoughts on parenting and ministry
My Honey Is My Hero Excellent article! I look forward to practicing this! :)
God is Great God speaks and answers prayers in many different ways! This wife is a wise woman.
Five Ways to Encourage Young Homemakers Are you raising a little girl? This is an article has some excellent ideas! I want to incorporate them into my classroom and start building a crock of kitchen supplies for my niece. It's great to have a sister who shares her children!
I love finding new blogs! The Male Domain is just that, a place for Godly Gents! (Okay, I do love knowing what the guys are thinking.) This blog has excellent articles that would benefit guys of all ages and stages in life. I appreciated the Biblical worldview. This blog is pro-Vision Forum. Click here, here, and here for some GREAT counter-culture articles. I chose some of the articles that dealt with girlish topics, but strength, respect, honor, and all things manly abound! (Male bashing is wrong in any form! I think that Godly guys need to be given respect and honor. By our thoughts, words, and deeds we Christian girls can do much to spur them to take the lead! More on these thoughts later...) This is the philosophy I want my guy to have!
I love finding out what is going on at the Little Pink House. I have been reading Gretchen's posts for years at ylcf.org, but truly enjoy reading her personal blog. This is my favorite blog post of hers in the past month.
To Love, Honor, and Vacuum always provides laughter and serious thoughts. Today was no different! Check it out! The waiting list is a long one at the library for her books, I'm still waiting! Enjoy the laugh girls!
Finally, the newest book I have added to my list of "Must Reads" is The Flipside of Feminism: What Conservative Women Know and Men Can't Say. Thanks Betsy! Check out Betsy Price's blog Mrs. Price Is Right About Homeschooling.
What blogs do you enjoy following?
I totally know what you mean. I want to read that book, too!! The first one to read it gets to give an oral book report....or maybe a blog report! ;-)
ReplyDelete