Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cardboard Testimonies

Last night, I was reading from a devotional written years ago.  It was all about the blind man that Jesus healed.  Jesus spit in the dirt and rubbed the mud into that man's eye.  From that man's perspective the Son of God just spat on him and put dirt in his face. Then He went on talking to his disciples answering a question as if he was not there.  Had this man sinned or his parents causing his blindness? No, that ailment was to bring God glory.  All these years, he had lived for that moment to have mud made by spittle put on his eye and that would bring glory to God. 
All day, I have wondered how many times I have been down, thinking that God did not care when the very things that happened were for His glory and my best (somehow).  I don't see it and may never understand, but that is okay.  I am willing to trust the One who promised to never leave me.
He is FAITHFUL!!! There is nothing my God can't do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment