Saturday, October 15, 2011

1,001 Blessings: The count begins

I've listed my blessings in the past, but have been inspired by some friends to keep a running count going until I reach 1,001.

1. Pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer
2. Parents of a student that were willing to count tonight's home visit as their conference.  Now I have no Friday conferences and can go home to KC even earlier!
3. A nearly full moon to gaze at.
4. Finding a new grocery store: Patricia's. 
5. Getting hugs from students.
6. Other teachers that helped me with my bulletin board.
7. Carry-in lunches. 
8. Parents, sisters, family, and friends that I can call and talk to.
9. An online gradebook!
10. email.
11. You Tube...I love listening to new music.
That's a start...

1 comment:

  1. yay! Good for you! I however don't like #9 for kindergarten. Report cards have taken up my entire week. Ugg. Hope to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete