"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer." ~Psalm 19.14
Monday, September 19, 2011
Kombucha
I celebrated tonight with a bottle of kombucha. It was cheaper than my favorite libation from Starbucks...at least that was how I justified buying two bottles. That other bottle is my starter for making kombucha. Now add to making bread and yogurt--kombucha. Not only do I shun growth harmones and GMOs but welcome coconut oil. My entire philosophy of food is changing. Oh well, I will enjoy the high fructose corn syrup in KC Masterpiece until I run out of bottles. By then, I will have to have a freezer for a quarter side of beef. Maybe a small farm with several cows, chickens, and lambs would be nice. Scratch that, I detest the idea of holding a dead chicken by the feet while plucking it. I'll pay more for the "happy" organic food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for kombucha!
ReplyDeleteYou can get a chicken plucker. Just place the bird in a device that spins around like a washing machine and voila the bird comes out looking like something you'd see at the store. That's what I've learned from the internet anyway. :)